Salama Cooperative Insurance Company Invites Its Shareholders to Attend The Ordinary General Assembly Meeting
The Board of Directors of Salama Cooperative Insurance Company is pleased to invite its shareholders to attend the Fourth Ordinary General Assembly Meeting that will be held on Sunday 30/07/1434H corresponding to 09/06/2013G at 4:00 PM at The Company Headquarter located at the second floor of Bin Homran Commercial Center Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulazeez ST. (Tahlyah), Jeddah.
The agenda of the meeting includes the following items:
- Approval of the Board of Directors Report for the year ended 31/12/2012G.
- Approval of the External Auditors Report on the Financial Statements for the year ended 31/12/2012G.
- Approval of the audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31/12/2012G.
- Discharge of the members of the Board of Directors from liability for their management of the company for the financial year ended on 31/12/2012G.
- Approval of the appointment of the external auditors recommended by the Audit Committee to audit the company’s financial statements for the year 2013G as well as the quarterly financial statements of the same year (2013G) and determine their remuneration.
- Voting on the nominated members for the Board of Directors’ membership for the third session of the candidates (through normal voting).
- Approval of the business relating to contracts of medical and property insurance made between the company and the member of Board of Directors Dr. Saleh Malaikah of SR 194 thousand for 12 month periodon the same terms and conditions as applicable to all customers and getting permission on it for the coming year.
The Board of Directors would like to draw the attention of shareholders that each shareholder who holds at least 20 shares has the right to attend the General Assembly. The shareholder may appoint another shareholder to represent him/her at the meeting provided that he/she should not be member of the Company’s Board of Directors or any of the Company’s staff provided that the Powers of Attorney should be authenticated by any chamber of Commerce and Industry or any Saudi banks for those who have accounts to represent him to attend the meeting and vote. The original version of the Power of Attorney shall be sent to the Company three days minimum before the General Assembly Meeting. The shareholders attending the meeting (personally or proxy) are required to provide an identification document and the quorum for General Assembly is 50% of the Company’s paid-up capital as per article (32) of the company bylaws.